Returns and exchanges
I gadly accept returns and exchanges, return order in it’s original condition and packaging within 14 days of delivery. I will then either replace the item or, if you prefer, offer a full refund of the goods.
I can’t accept returns for custom or personalised orders, unless they arrive damaged or defective.
Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. I recommend that you obtain a proof of postage receipt from the Post Office/Courier company, as I cannot accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transit.
- Ready made items will be ship within 1-3 working days of order.
- Custom made order items, will be shipped within 2-3 weeks of order.
- All parcel are shipped by UK Royal Mail items over £20 sent 48hr tracked all other items are send 2nd class standard.
- UK parcels allow 2-4 working days.
- European parcels airmail allow 7-10 working days.
- International parcels airmail allow 10-16 working days.
I accept PayPal and most major credit cards. Goods will not be dispatched without payment
Customs and import taxes
Creative moo is in no way responsible for any customs charges or taxes that could be placed on the item when it arrives in your destination.
Please ensure that your shipping address is entered correctly. I will not be responsible for shipping fees for any unclaimed or lost packages due to wrong address.
How do I cancel my order?
If you need to cancel your order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details, We recommend you get in touch as soon as possible. Once your order has dispatched we won’t be able to cancel it but you are welcome to return it to us, see returns above.
Very bit of care and detail is taken to pack and post your item so it arrives with you in the same condition it left Creative Moo.